When you need an effective estate planning attorney in Chicago choose Gordon Gault.
He has been helping people like you since 1975.
Call today. 312-641-9800.
Chicago Estate Planning Attorney
Estate Administration Lawyer
Contact us for a free initial consultation
Basic Estate Planning requires:
- Wills, Living Wills
- Property powers of attorney
- Health care powers of attorney
- irrevocable trust
- life insurance trust
- supplemental needs trust
- tax planning trust
- asset protection trust
Advanced Estate Planning would include:
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Supplemental needs trusts
- Asset protection
- Business succession planning
NPR's Diane Rehm produced a very informative show on estate planning. We can help you with the right legal procedures.
Gordon Gault also offers estate administration legal counsel. Estate administration includes two areas, probate of decedents' estates and guardianship for minors or disabled adults. The assistance of an experienced attorney is a significant benefit to the administration process.
Some current matters involve:
- Recovering a deed from court because an ex-spouse failed to issue a deed.
- Contests to determine the administrator of estate.
- Procedural steps to locate assets in estate that are missing.
Contact Gordon today for seasoned assistance with transactions involving estate planning in Chicago.
Located in Downtown Chicago, Illinois, Gordon F. Gault, P.C., serves clients in Cook County.
Evening and Weekend Hours by Appointment ∙ Free Initial Consultation
Gordon F. Gault, P.C.
55 W. Monroe, Suite 2650
Chicago, IL 60603